DeepLearningKit.org – GPU Accelerated Deep Learning (AI) for iOS
DeepLearningKit is an Open Source Deep Learning framework for iOS that can be used to support Artificial Intelligence (AI) in apps. An example use case is image recognition (e.g. object detection in photos / camera input).
- Use Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) for Image Recognition on:
- iPad (including the new iPad Pro with A9X processor)
- Apple TV (with tvOS)
- Supports CNN models trained in Caffe Deep Learning framework
- Supports iOS 9 and XCode 7
- Supports Swift 2.0 for easy integration inside apps.
- GPU accelerated with Metal